photo by mightyro_cooking4u
- Ready In:
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 bunch finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large skillet, medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and green onion 5 minute.
- In mixing bowl, Coat tilapia in mixture of flour, cajun and creole seaonings.
- Place Tilapia in skillet and cook 5-7 min on each side, or until fish is white and flakey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious tilapia , nice and spicy. When I make it again, I will add the green onion and garlic later, by the time the tilapia was cooked the onion and garlic were way overdone. But even at that it was delicious and I will make it again. I just used the cajun seasoning, looked and looked and cannot find creole seasoning in stores here. (I will try to find a recipe for creole seasoning next time.) also just used 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Thanks for posting a very tasty fish dish!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a florida girl with a serious taste for New Orleans. I love to cook and create new creole and cajun dishes.. If you have any recipies send them my way!