Cabbage, Bacon and Sausage Bake
- Ready In:
- Chop the onion place into a deep oven proof dish.
- Pour in the oil.
- Chop the cabbage in 1/2 then in 1/2 again, 1/2 these again; you should have about 16 thin wedges.
- Place these wedges into the dish.
- Prick the sausages skins and place on top of the cabbage wedges.
- Place bacon slices on top of this layer.
- Fill with chicken stock.
- Salt and pepper.
- If you prefer you could cut all the ingredients up smaller for a quicker cooking time.
- Bake in Gas 4 oven covered for 50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I live near Edinburgh My job is working as a team leader in a hardware store My passion is cooking and eating Favourite cook books for the house are the Good Housekeeping or Sainsbury,s cookbook and Recipe Zaar Baking is my passion, but no one eats home baked goods in my house so my work mates reap the benefit of my baking. my family are too fussy and do not appreciate good food. I love to look for new recipes on the internet or buy old cookbooks and cook and bake all day long.