Buttery Dill Potatoes
I was trying to find another recipe that would go really well with catfish or any fish for that matter. I experimented in the kitchen and came up with this.
- Ready In:
- Wash and scrub your potatoes.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices or cubes (whichever you prefer) but leave the skins on.
- Place potatoes into a large pot of salted boiling water and let cook for about 8- 10 minutes until potatoes are soft but not mushy and they hold there shape.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place your butter in a pan and melt butter with a medium-high heat.
- Add your dill and mix well.
- Place your potatoes in your pan and stir until potatoes are evenly coated with butter/dill mixture.
- Saute another 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can add more butter or dill depending on your tastes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These are delicious! I cubed the potatoes and used about 2 T. of light butter( we're trying to be calorie wise!)and every bit was gone after DS's went back for seconds! I served these with Carole's Crunchy Oven Fried Fish (#689) and Merlow's Marinated Coleslaw (#31664)for a yummy dinner last night.Thanks,Jeanette, for posting this!
Yum! These are so good and very easy to make. Hubby and I devoured them with our supper last night. The only change I made was to add a little extra butter and dill. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting, Jeanette! *Updated to say that I made these with leftover russet baked potatoes and they were delicious that way, too!*