Buttery Red Bliss Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs small Red Bliss potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Use a vegetable peeler and remove the band of skin around the center of each potato, either in a straight line or squiggly line. Tip: I find it [much] easier to use a sharp paring knife to remove the peel.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover. Add some salt to the pot and bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer the potatoes for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender but not mushy.
- In serving bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted butter, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Join The Conversation