Butterscotch Pecan Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A Light and creamy treat that never lasts long when it is served. The fluffy cream cheese layer topped with cool butterscotch pudding is a lip-smacking combination.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant butterscotch pudding mix or (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- In a bowl, cut the butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over crust. Combine milk and pudding mix until smooth; pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping and pecans. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION