Buttermilk Green Goddess Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from Paula Deen. It is so fresh and creamy, and perfect for dipping raw veggies in, or baked pita chips. Don't be scared away by the anchovy, it just adds a depth of flavor that can't be matched.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets or 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Process all in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetable dippers or baked pita chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION