- Ready In:
- 12 bacon, slices (Applewood-Smoked)
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, Crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cacao, nibs
- Preheat an oven to 350F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the strips of bacon on the tray.
- Rub a tablespoon of brown sugar on the top of each strip.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of peanuts on each strip.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of cacao nibs on each strip.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is brown and the sugar has caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while still warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!