Butter Mochi With Mango Filling
photo by Giovani1059
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces mochiko sweet rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mango, chopped
- Silicone muffin pan, or paper liners for regular pan.
- Preheat oven 350deg.
- Combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly till smooth.
- Fill cups 80% full with batter, top with 1 heaping tablespoon mango.
- Bake for 45min or until tops are golden brown. Makes 4 muffins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!