Brussels Sprouts With Onion Alfredo Sauce
Another yummy way to serve Brussels sprouts.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb frozen petite Brussels sprout (or 1 lb. fresh small Brussels sprouts)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook/steam Brussels sprouts in salted water until tender about 5-7 minutes (if using fresh, will take a bit longer). Drain and place hot drained Brussels sprouts in a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium heat, sautee onions and garlic in the butter until onions are translucent; about 4-5 minutes. Add cream, parmesan, salt and pepper and stir. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is fully melted and sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour sauce over Brussels sprouts and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more