- Ready In:
- 32 ounces frozen chopped broccoli or 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup french fried onions
- Thaw broccoli, and preheat oven to 350.
- Place broccoli in buttered large casserole dish.
- Combine undiluted cream of mushroom soup with evaporated milk.
- Pour soup and milk mixture over broccoli.
- Drain sliced water chestnuts, then spread over top of casserole.
- Cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
- Add french fried onions for last 5 minutes of baking.
- Cover with foil 1/2 the time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Red Sox and Patriots fan, social worker, active in my church, and most of all, a happy husband and proud dad of two great kids. For fun I like to kayak, canoe, sail, camp and plan for a trip to Disney World, or our national parks.</p>