Bread & Butter Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks to small separate bowl. Mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, honey mustard, pickles and pepper. Blend well until smooth.
- Scoop yolk mixture into egg halves; garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In addition to baking and cooking, I also enjoy movies, reading novels (horror/thrillier/suspense), music (mostly 80s and classical), tarot, candles, and my cats. My favorite things to bake are cakes, cupcakes, and cheesecakes. I also enjoy preparing Amish recipes and collecting Amish cookbooks.