Brandied Peach Sauce
- Ready In:
- Combine the water, brandy, preserves, sugar, and salt in a medium heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the peaches and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the peaches are tender.
- Remove the peaches from the pan with a slotted spoon and place in a serving bowl.
- Cook the syrup until very thick- about ten minutes.
- Toss with the peaches and vanilla.
- The sauce can be served immediately, or can be served at room temperature or chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just moved to Rhodos an island in Greece. I have been living in Greece on the mainland for the past 5 years. I am greek, born and raised in Sydney, Australia. I'm married to a Military Officer and I have a 20 month old baby boy, who is the love of my life!!!!