Boston Market Style Turkey Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
6 generous slices (or 8 smaller)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan mix tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, and sugar over medium-low heat. Whisk the sauce until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Turn off heat and set aside 1/2 cup for later use.
- Add the dry bread crumbs to turkey meat and mix fully. Then, pour the remaining sauce from the pan over turkey meat and mix again. (Sauce may still be hot to the touch, so use a large stirring spoon if necessary.).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well (not the 1/2 cup sauce).
- Pack a loaf pan with the meat mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- At 30 minutes, drain fat from pan and cut meatloaf evenly into desired size slices. Pour remaining sauce over meatloaf and return to oven. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, about 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!