Blueberry Spinach Smoothie Bowl
photo by SoFabFood
- Ready In:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened and unsalted peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup assorted nuts
- 1⁄2 fruit
- Combine the frozen blueberries, yogurt, almond milk, peanut butter, and flax seed in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set. This prevents toppings from sinking.
- Remove smoothie bowl from freezer, garnish as desired.
- Enjoy immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
From our household to yours, a group of diverse, self-taught home chefs share family-tested unique recipes daily.