Green Tea Acai Smoothie Bowl
photo by The_TeaShed
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup green tea (TeaShed Skinny Tea)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1 splash almond milk
- 1 handful frozen blackberrie
- 1 handful frozen black currants
- 3 tablespoons dairy free yogurt
- 1 scoop powder acai berries
- Brew your Skinny Tea at about 80C and leave it to steep and cool.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and whizz it up for about 1 minute.
- Serve in a glass or bowl and top with fresh fruit, berries and seeds!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!