Blueberry Breakfast Salad With Blueberry Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 1 lb mixed baby greens
- 2 cups blueberry vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh orange sections or 2 cups canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup granola cereal
- blueberry vinaigrette, ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1⁄3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- BLUEBERRY VINAIGRETTE DIRECTIONS.
- In a food processor combine all dressing ingredients.
- Process until mixture is smooth.
- Chill at least 30 min to blend flavors.
- BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST SALAD DIRECTIONS.
- Toss salad greens with 3/4 cup of the previously made blueberry vinaigrette.
- Divide the greens among 4 salad plates.
- Arrange 1/2 cup orange sections and 1/2 cup blueberries on top of each salad.
- Sprinkle each salad with 1/4 cup granola.
- Drizzle remaining dressing on top, if desired-it depends on how "dressed" you like your salad.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married for 22years.