Blueberry Chicken Salad
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- bibb lettuce (optional)
- Set aside a few blueberries for garnish.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, celery, red pepper, onions and remaining blueberries.
- Combine the yogurt, mayo and salt; drizzle over the chicken mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. top with reserved blueberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is one terrific salad. It's so quick and totally delicious that you can enjoy it in mine. I made the rest of the salad while the diced chicken cooked. It's a perfect solution for a light meal and it tastes wonderful. Loved the blueberries. I had everything except peppers in the house so I just skipped them and I don't thing I missed anything by not having them. A real spring and summer treasure.