This is a very quick bar recipe that can be turned into any pie filling flavor you like.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat well.
- Mix in the flour and than the vanilla.
- Spread 3/4 of batter in a greased 15x10 pan.
- Spread pie filling over batter and top with remaining batter; spreading out to somewhat cover filling.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more