Blackberry Cheese Pie
photo by VelcrowMistress
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can blackberry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, salt, egg and lemon juice; mix until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 350' preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Spread blackberry filling over cheese mixture.
- Continue to bake at 400' for until 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a single mom, with a great bf of many years. I didn't start cooking until I was divorced, and hey, who knew, I could actually cook. I am an RN in the recovery room of our local hospital. I love to spend time with my family, cook, read, cook, read, hike, bike, swim and cross-stitch.</p>