photo by green_sleeves
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter and both sugars until fluffy in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and beat until creamy,scraping down the mixture occasionally. Add baking soda, salt and vanilla. Mix again.
- Slowly add the flour, mixing well. Add chips and nuts and mix until incorporated, again scraping down the dough.
- Using a tablespoon measure- scrape dough into spoon and flatten against the mixing bowl so you have an even tablespoon of cookie dough.
- Use non stick cookie sheets or line with parchment. Leave 2" space between dough.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool a few minutes on sheet then transfer to a cooling rack. They will flatten as they cool.
- These cookies freeze very well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Love living on the East Coast of Vancouver Island! Retired early!. Like to cook, all time fave cook book is the original 'Joy of Cooking' trying out new recipes, gardening, going for long walks on the waterfront- especially checking out whats fresh on the fish boat docks. Very into learning new things on my computer. Pet peeve are lazy slobs who throw garbage everywhere, liars, drunks, noisy people.</p>