Beef and Mushroom Meatball Sliders
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces white button mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a food processor, process mushrooms and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine mushroom mixture with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, 2 tbsp barbecue sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into 12 even meatballs.
- Brush with remaining ¼ cup of barbecue sauce.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes or until fully cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!