Pumpkin Coconut Bread Low Carb
photo by marypatlaver
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups golden flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1⁄3 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 10 (1 g) packets Truvia
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flax seed meal, coconut flour, shredded coconut, erythritol, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, spices and salt.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, water and Truvia and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread batter in prepared baking pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until top is browned, firm to the touch and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!