photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Lightly drizzle the dressing over fresh salad greens and toss until evenly coated.
- It is a very strong and flavorful dressing, so you may want to play around with the amount of dressing you add to suit your personal taste.
- Caution: Do not mix the salad dressing with the salad greens until you are ready to eat or the greens will wilt.
Questions & Replies
I have been going to the Star Basque Resturant in Elko, NV. for years. I always buy this dressing to take home. I made a salad for a pot-luck party at work. This was a HIT with anyone who ate it. Thanks so much. Now I can have it at home anytime. Several people I work with have asked for it. I have printed 6 of this recipes for them....