This is the base for vanilla, chocolate or any other flavour sirup.
- Ready In:
- Bring water and sugar to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Fill into bottle and store in the fridge or immediately use for syrups.
- For vanilla syrup:.
- Scrape seeds from 2 vanilla beans, combine with the beans and 1 cup basic syrup.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove vanilla beans and strain through fine meshed sieve or cheesecloth. Store in a bottle in the fridge. Keeps 6 months in the fridge.
- For chocolate syrup:.
- Combine 3 1/2 ounces basic syrup and 3 1/2 ounces unsweetened cocoa powder in a pot, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Store in a bottle in the fridge. Will keep for 3 months in the fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION