Banana, Spelt, Quinoa Muffins (Or Cake)
photo by Oliver's mommy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 (350 for convection oven).
- Combine wet ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet - DON'T OVER MIX - mix just until wet.
- Grease or line muffin tins.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter or cool with icing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!