Banana Pancakes (Sugar Free, Egg Free)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I played around with a basic pancake recipe to try and make it a bit healthier. My kids love it.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 banana, ripe
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Mix flax seed and water in a small bowl and let sit a few minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Grease a skillet or griddle and heat to medium high heat.
- Spoon batter (it will be thick) onto griddle.
- Cook until lightly browned and then flip (3-4 minutes).
- Serve with real maple syrup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION