Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson Style)
While living in Australia (Lennox Head, New South Wales), I visited the place which inspired Jack Johnson's song, "Banana Pancakes." It's a place called the Ocean View Cafe, and is right on the beach. I'm reminded of Australia every time I eat these.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 strawberries
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- reddi-whip whipped cream
- Make the pancakes following bisquick recipe.
- Cut the banana in half the short way, then long-ways, then cut those pieces in half the short way again.
- Lay bananas on top of stack of 2-3 pancakes.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream on top of each stack of pancakes.
- Top with Reddi-whip to taste.
- Garnish with 1 strawberry per stack of pancakes.