Balsamic Tuna Salad
photo by sg2017a
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces tuna (1 large can)
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Drain the can of tuna and empty into a bowl.
- Finely chop the green onions and pour in the bowl with the tuna.
- Do the same with the cranberries.
- Pour in the vinegar and oil.
- Sprinkle enough salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix it up.
- Put it on some bread, a salad, anything, or nothing (eat it just like it is).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!