Balsamic Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb uncooked chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, small and halved (or 2 cans mushrooms)
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- fresh thyme, for garnish (optional)
- In a skillet, heat oil.
- In a medium, non-reactive bowl, mix vinegar, mustard and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes to skillet. Sauté mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are deep brown (about 2 minutes longer).
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms. Sprinkle feta on top and garnish with fresh thyme (if desired).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very, very good! Family gave it 5 stars. I gave it 4 because of the prep time involved. Daughter cleaned up after me & wondered just how I could dirty up so many dishes! Hopefully, I'll get better & faster at this dish, because it will be a regular chicken dish for us from now on. Served with brown rice, fruit salad of mango, papaya, avocado, & lime juice. Nice dinner! Don't miss this one!!!