Baked Sweet Potato Chips (South Beach Diet Phase 2)
- Ready In:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and seasonings. Spread in a single layer on two large baking sheets and bake for 10 mintues.
- With a spatula, turn slices over and continue baking until chips are golden, about 7 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!