Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lowfat margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Layer potatoes in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat).
- Add any remaining liquid from bowl and cover dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Almost perfect! I absolutely love the flavor of these! They are peppery and yet still very "bright" from the lemon juice. I did do mine on a sheet pan in pretty much a single layer with some overlap. Only the ones on the very top got crisp, the others crisped only on the top sides that were exposed. Next time I would do a flat single layer, turn the heat up a notch in the oven, and also I think these would benefit from flipping them over 1/2way through baking time. All in all though, delicious flavor! Bargain Basement Tag.Reply
see 2 more