Coffee Panna Cotta (South Beach Diet Phase 2)
- Ready In:
- Lightly coat 4 (6 ounce) custard cups with cooking spray.
- Line a strainer with paper towels and set over a large bowl. Put yogurt into the strainer and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over half and half; let stand for 10 minutes. Bring to a gentle simmer over medium low heat and cook, whisking constantly, until gelatin dissolves. Add sugar substitute, coffee powder, and vanilla; continue whisking until sugar substitute dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape yogurt into a large bowl. Immediately add half and half mixture and stir well to combine.
- Divde mixture evenly among prepared custard cups. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!