Baked Salmon With White Wine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 whole salmon
- Place salmon on heavy-duty foil (large enough to wrap the salmon).
- Layer salmon with lemon and onion slices, add wine, and sprinkle with parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Seal foil tightly around salmon and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes until fish is flaky and tender.
- Remove from oven; open foil and arrange salmon on a platter.
- If you like, remove the skin before serving, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My most important characteristic is this: I am a child of God through the gracious work of Jesus Christ! I love to be with my family and friends. Interests? Writing, reading, cooking, dancing, teaching, splashing in puddles...I am an English teacher, wannabe children's author, and a bit of a health nut...and I can't stand high pitched squeaky noises.