Baked Mostaccioli with Peppers
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add the peppers and onions.
- Drain off any fat.
- Stir in pasta sauce, 2 Tbs. parmesan, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, and pasta.
- Put mixture in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!