Simple Baked Mostaccioli
This hearty comfort dish is super quick and easy for any weeknight. These ingredient amounts aren't set in stone, make yours with more pasta and less sauce or we like our sauce so much that we use more sauce than pasta with lots of cheese. This is easy and you can make it with whatever you have around.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce with meat, your favorite (we prefer $notetemplate1$)
- 3 cups cooked mostaccioli noodles
- 3 tablespoons small curd cottage cheese or 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingrdients in a casserole dish, cover with Mozzarella.
- Bake, covered if your cheese is browning too quickly, until browned and bubbily and heated through.