Baked Cajun Fish
- Ready In:
- Mix the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the fish portions into 2 greased 11x14 pans.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over each pan; then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Melt the margarine and drizzle it over fish.
- Bake in 350 oven 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Still in West Virginia but we've moved a few miles away, down to the county capitol. It's a compromise: bigger than our last town but smalelr than the "big city" of Cumberland MD, right up the road. Jobs are not that plentiful here so I am fortunate to be able to work at home (I'm a writer). My passion is cooking and feeding people family well....my pet peeve is the family court systems in America......my love is for emergency medicine and the people that make survival in a crisis possible