- Ready In:
- Spray casserole dish with PAM.
- Lay apricots pit side up in pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top and them sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Crush crackers and put on top.
- Melt 1 to 1 1/2 sticks butter and pour over crackers.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! Delicious! I used the new whole what Ritz crackers and a pint of home canned apricots, not as much butter. I sprinkled cinnamon and allspice. I served with maple nut ice cream! Quick and easy. I am sure that you could add some brandy or whiskey but it is great the way it was submitted. Thanks for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always loved to cook and try new recipes. I am a kindergarten teacher, but will be retiring at the end of the 2006-2007 year. I love having people over for special occasions and just to have supper with us. I have been married 35 years and have 3 daughters. We have 4 grandchildren and we love spending time with them in Lexington. <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /></p>