Bacon Roasted Potatoes
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb fingerling potato
- 6 slices bacon, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes and boil them until just tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Cut in half. Meanwhile, in a pan, cook the bacon until crispy. Drain the potatoes and place them in an oven-safe pan with the bacon, bacon fat, and rosemary sprigs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, remember to stir the pan once or twice so that the potatoes are evenly browned and the bacon fat completely coats the potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Affable Canadian chef Chuck Hughes is a restaurateur and television personality known for his inventive take on comfort food, which he shares on his show, Chuck's Day Off.