Bacon-Cheddar Cheese Ball
Great for parties, served with butter crackers --- I have left the Tabasco as optional I like to add it in for some heat, all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or to taste)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely minced
- Tabasco sauce (optional or adjust to taste)
- Combine all ingredients; mix well then form into a ball.
- Cover with plastic wrap and efrigerate overnight to blend flavours.Delicious!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh how yummy! I forgot the tabasco and had to use dried parsley and was generous with the green onions! I used extra sharp cheddar and minced garlic that comes in the big jar. I split this into 2 cheese balls. One I topped with leftover bacon and the other I rolled in chopped walnuts. They were both awesome and my guests loved it. It is even better after the 2nd day. Thanks for another great one Kitten!Reply
Wonderful cheese ball recipe. I made this for our christmas party this year along with Recipe#184123. I had some smoky cheddar cheese left from other recipe so I used it in this one also added some accent, greek seasoning and black pepper and I rolled the cheese ball in chipped beef. It was a hit at the party. Flavors were wonderful! Thanks for sharing this delicious cheese ball recipe :)Reply
This was a great appetizer! It has a great flavour, I made it exactly as written and everyone loved it. I used plastic wrap over my hands when shaping into a ball and it helped with any stickiness. I served it with assorted crackers. What a great, well written and easy recipe! Thanks for sharing Kitten!Reply
see 1 more