Bacon and Tomato Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bacon (cooked till crisp)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (Chive and Onion flavor)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 6 cups penne pasta (cooked)
- Cook bacon until crisp,then cut bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet, add cherry tomatoes saute 1 minute.
- Stir in cream cheese & milk, cook until bubbly.
- Stir in pasta,bacon pieces and parmesan cheese.
- Top with more parmesan if desired.
Join The Conversation
This was great! made as posted except cut the recipe in half. I loved the cherry tomatoes in this. The chive and onion cream cheese was nice too. I had a container that I bought but thought it was too strong to just put on bagels, so it was nice to find a way to use it in a recipe. Thanks so much for posting!