Bacon and Egg Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here's a simple but delicious breakfast casserole that doesn't require a lot of special ingredients. Feel free to mix it up to your tastebuds. Recipe from www.ifoodtv.com. Serving size is estimated.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 lb bacon, sliced, crisp-cooked, and crumbled
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- Scramble the eggs with 3/4 cup half and half in large buttered skillet over medium heat.
- Layer the eggs, bacon, and cheese in a buttered 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine the soup and 2/3 cup half and half in a bowl and beat until well mixed.
- Pour the soup mixture evenly over the cheese layer.
- Bake at 325 to 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION