Avocado Bean Dip
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 2 avocados, chunked into small squares
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mexicorn, Mexicorn
- 1 chopped tomato (or 1 14oz. can dice tomatoes, drained)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (Progresso)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, wisk together vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar, and Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mx well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!