Aunt Paula's White Chocolate Fruit Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
1 tart or pizza
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 20 ounces canned pineapple chunks in juice, drained but reserve 1/2 cup of juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- Blend Butter and confectionary sugar, than gradually add flour. Press into ungreased 11" tart or 12" pizza pan with sides. Bake at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips in double boiler or other method just until melted. Beat in whipping cream, then beat in softened cream cheese. Spread over cooled crust, chill for thirty minutes.
- Add fruits in whatever design desired.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in medium saucepan over medium high heat, boil for two minutes or until thickened. Brush over fruit.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!