Asian Style Green Bean and Potato Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- Wash and peel potatoes, remove any bad spots.quarter potatoes lengthwise cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place sliced potatoes in a frying pan large enough that each slice has room on the bottom of the pan. Add enough chicken broth to cover the potato slices,cover and turn on heat to medium high. Let them boil until almost all the liquid has evaporated continue to add chicken broth until the potatoes are done but not mushy(over cooked).
- While the potatoes are cooking prepared the green beans and green onions.
- When the potatoes are cooked and there is just a little chicken broth left remove lid and (this might be after the 3rd time of adding broth,it varies)add green beans and oil to keep the potatoes from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Begin adding soy sauce to your taste and the sesame seeds.
- Then add green onions and cook until green beans are slightly tender(should still be crunchy and have the flavors cooked into them.
- Remove from heat and add more soy sauce if needed.
- Serve as a side with other Asian foods.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to bake Zopf I like to cook Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai,German, Swiss, and Italian foods. I am constantly adding to my collection. Recently I have been experimenting with home ground breads and homemade cereals. My next endeavor is Rye bread and Rye crackers.