Artichoke Heart Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great brunch dish, or for a light supper.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup frozen artichoke heart, thawed, drained, and quartered
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft bread cubes (I prefer sour dough)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- Cook the first 5 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
- Gently stir artichoke mixture, bread cubes, cream cheese cubes, and Cheddar cheese into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We all loved this frittata as described in the recipe. I used light cream cheese and all worked perfectly together. <br/>This was a delicious satisfing dinner, we only added with some bread and little salami. <br/>Thanks a lot, I was just looking for an idea for dinner as I saw your recipe. This was perfect for us!Reply