Arctic Orange Pie
My family loves this quick and easy dessert. Adpated from Quick Cooking.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth.
- Mix in whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with oranges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A very easy recipe to make. It did take a lot longer than 10 minutes from the freezer though before I could cut it. I did freeze it overnight and that may have added to the difficulty in cutting. I was eating the filling from the bowl it was that good! This would be yummy with a lemonade or limeade or raspberry as an alternative too! Made for the October NZ/Aussie recipe swap.Reply