Orange Dreamsicle Pie
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Dissolve jello in hot water, cool , set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese til smooth.
- Beat in sugar, orange and lemon juices.
- Gradually beat in jello mixture. Refrigerate til almost set.
- In med bowl, beat whipping cream, then quickly beat into jello mixture.
- Turn into pie shell, refrigerate til set.
- Serve with cool whip or Redi Whip on top.
- Tastes just like an Orange Dreamsicle!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !