Peach Pie Daiquiri
photo by Hannah P.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounce peach preserves
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 sprigs mint
- 8 ounces mike's hard peach lemonade
- 1⁄2 fresh peach, diced (optional)
- Add the rum, peach preserves, lime juice and mint to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the mint and preserves and then fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled daiquiri glass or Mason jar.
- Top with mike’s hard peach lemonade and garnish with fresh peach and an additional sprig of mint, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!