MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
it is very good my family loves it and its very easy.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 10 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 16 ounces apricot jam
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chicken breasts
- preheat the oven to 375.
- wash the chicken.
- then put the chicken in a pan it doesnt really matter what size pan as long as they fit in it.
- mix all the ingeridents together it makes the sauce for it.
- it might look weird but its suppose to look that way.
- pour it on the chicken, and spead it all around.
- then put it in the oven for about an hour and a half or till the chicken looks done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION