Applesauce Apple Butter
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 3 quarts unsweetened applesauce
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 cups sugar, depending on your taste
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 8-10 hours, and remove lid during the last 4 hours.
- Continue to let it cook, stirring occasionally.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>